For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
We were in a tough spot when our previous nanny proved unreliable, and Stanford Park Nannies introduced us to a wonderful and extremely competent nanny in less than three days. I wholeheartedly endorse this agency and would recommend them to my closest friends and family.Joseph F.
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
Everyone loves a good ghost story, right? After so many years in this industry, I have encountered some horror stories that I wish I could forget! These may not be your typical zombie, monster, chainsaw stories—but they sure are campfire worthy! So picture the flashlight shining up on my face as I share some of these stories, in the spirit of Halloween!
In this day and age, we are accustomed to having our needs filled in an INSTANT, and often times we will settle for nothing less. I can’t tell you how often we see our busy clients growing more and more anxious about the time it takes to hire a nanny. After all, you can post and ad online and see hundreds of available nannies ready to hire now, so why, oh why, does it take so long to hire YOUR nanny?
You are not alone in the exhausting search for after school help! The need for (and lack of) afternoon nannies has risen to crisis level. It raises the question, where have all of the afterschool nannies gone? And also, what can families to do to get by?
Best Nanny Agency Winner