For 23 years we’ve provided parents with expert assistance and trusted guidance. We’re here to ensure your peace of mind.
- Secure: We place only highly qualified nannies who pass the SPN 21 Point Screen.
- Proven: 90% of our clients retain their Stanford Park nanny beyond the first year, and 99% of families and nannies would recommend us to a friend.
- Convenient: You will meet the top candidates we have personally selected to match your family’s specific criteria.
We are personally invested in placing you in the right job. Many of the Bay area’s best nanny positions are listed exclusively with SPN.
- Established: Our experience and reputation attracts reputable employers who are prescreened by the agency owners.
- Invested: We take the time to understand your unique skills and attributes, and present you to families that best match your criteria.
- Supportive: We advocate for you and provide guidance during your job search and throughout your career.
Stanford Park parents and nannies share their experiences
I was frustrated and exhausted having spent my entire maternity searching for a nanny online and no one met my standards. Working with Stanford Park Nannies gave me such peace of mind. I was able to find an exceptional nanny who could provide better care to my daughter than I could!Kate S., Willow Glen
From the nanny point of view, SPN is the tops. Their service is personal, supportive, professional and they get the job done. Both Daryl and Maggie are always there when you need them, from the beginning of the interview process to working out logistics with a new family.Rita D.
We were in a tough spot when our previous nanny proved unreliable, and Stanford Park Nannies introduced us to a wonderful and extremely competent nanny in less than three days. I wholeheartedly endorse this agency and would recommend them to my closest friends and family.Joseph F.
Meet us before you meet us
From Our Blog
I could spend hours regaling you with stories of nanny interviews gone good, bad and just plain crazy. They are rarely a typical corporate appointment.
It may be a vacation for you, but….. It is work for your nanny, so, think about that when you negotiate travel terms ahead of each trip.
Best Nanny Agency Winner